The procedure commence whenever a Shipowner approves a proposed Seafarer.
Prepare the following documents that should be given to the seafarer:
1) Seafarer Employment Agreement (SEA)
2) Annexes to SEA – if any.
3) Guarantee letter with flight schedule and Local Agent(s) full style.
4) Medical examination Report – received from the licensed medical center.
5) Drug and Alcohol test results.
6) HIV test – if required by company.
7) Vessel particulars.
8) Important contacts list.
9) Instructions for a Seaman for briefing – if applicable.
10) Training Book only for Cadets
11) Electronic tickets
12) Visa or OK to Board (visa on arrival arranged by the local agent).
Relevant copies of the above shall be put in seafarer’s personal file at office.
Seafarers shall be given the opportunity to peruse their Seafarer Employment Agreement and in force Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Any doubts of seafarers shall be clarified prior to signing the SEA.